The sky's the limit with this excellent strata title apartment. The important second bedroom opens up numerous possibilities for first time buyers either looking to work from home or knock that mortgage off more quickly with a room mate.
1. Comprises two spacious bedrooms (both with built in robes)
2. Only one common wall throughout the entire property
3. Three separate aspects allowing for excellent all day sunshine and cross ventilation
4. Situated on the first floor of a small boutique security complex of only twelve
5. Very quiet with no direct exposure the New Canterbury Road
6. Pet friendly subject to application to the owners corporation
7. Large eat-in kitchen with gas stove and room for dining
8. Comfortable formal lounge that can accommodate several different layouts
9. Big bright original retro 60s bathroom
10. Tall timber windows in all rooms allowing for plenty of extra light
11. Includes car space registered on title
12. Central position near shops, cafes, parks, schools and all forms of public transport
13. Bus service literally at your doorstep to take you to the city
14. 200 metre (2 mins) walk to Dulwich Grove light rail station
15. 600 metre (7 mins) walk to Arlington Oval
Ready to move in straight away, you can improve the apartment as you go or just do it all at the beginning. Either way it's a great opportunity to get into the Dulwich Hill market at a reasonable price.
Get to know Dulwich Hill
Approximately 7 kilometers southwest of the Sydney Central Business District, this inner urban suburb has undergone a remarkable transformation from its rural origins to a thriving residential enclave.
PublicAshfield Boys High School, Ashfield Public School, Canterbury Boys High School, Canterbury Girls High School, Canterbury Public School, Dulwich High School of Visual Arts and Design, Dulwich Hill Public School, Edgeware School, Lewisham Public School, Marrickville West Public School, Petersham Public School, Summer Hill Public School, Wilkins Public School, Yeo Park Infants School
PrivateCasimir Catholic College, Christian Brothers High School Lewisham, Eileen O'Connor Catholic College, St Brigid's Catholic Primary School, St Maroun's College, St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, St Paul of the Cross Catholic Primary School, The John Berne School, Trinity Grammar School, Waranara School * Nearby schools are selected based on straight-line distance only.
Aris Dendrinos — 0412465567
- Floor area approx 78sqm
- Uncovered Carspaces 1